JEFFREY T. UPTON, MAI
American Property Analysts, Inc.
- Bowling Green State University, B.S. in Business Administration (1984-1988)
- All required courses given by The Appraisal Institute, for general and residential memberships
- Oct 2006 to present: Principal, American Property Analysts, Inc. Perrysburg, OH
- Nov 2005 to Oct 2006: Principal, Upton Appraisal & Consulting, Inc., Toledo, OH
- Nov 1990 to Oct 2005: Appraiser, Erie Coast Appraisal Group, Inc., Toledo, OH
- Aug 1988 to Oct 1990: Researcher/Appraiser, Webstrand Appraisal Company, Toledo, OH
- June 1983 to Aug 1988: Researcher, Thomas E. Upton, A.S.A., Perrysburg, OH
TYPES OF PROPERTIES APPRAISED:
- Primary and secondary retail, office, service facilities, flex-type, light and heavy industrial/manufacturing, multi-family residential, single-family subdivision developments, agricultural and special use properties such as restaurants, bank branches, elderly care facilities and marinas. Appraisals prepared on these and other types of properties for a number of clients including financial institutions, property owners, attorneys and public agencies – such as the State of Ohio and the City of Toledo – for eminent domain/condemnation purposes.
- Tax Appeal Court: Erie, Franklin, Hancock, Lucas, Ottawa, Williams and Wood Counties, OH
- Common Pleas Court: Lucas and Wood Counties, OH
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & LICENSES:
- The Appraisal Institute:
- Member (MAI)
- Director: Cardinal Ohio Chapter
- Toledo/NW Ohio Chapter
- State of Ohio Certification Program: General Real Estate Appraiser, number 379805.
- State of Michigan Certification Program: State Certified Appraiser, number 1201007094.